Do you have first-class customer service and administration skills? Are you seeking an exciting new permanent job? Would you like to work for a very successful, well established and growing company? Is the outskirts of Bradford convenient for you? If so, then this could be your ideal job!
Working with very busy small office, your duties as Lettings Negotiator will include:
- Answering incoming calls and dealing with customers face to face
- Monitoring and responding to emails
- Dealing with Tenants, Landlords and Contractors
- Marketing new properties
- Diary management, organising viewings and valuations
- Taking applications and preparing all documentation
- Obtaining references
- Organising maintenance works required with Contractors
- Chasing rent arrears and negotiating bonds
You will have:
- First class communication and organisation skills
- The ability to multi-task and work in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good administrative skills
- A confident, friendly and approachable manner
Previous experience within the property market and a driving license would be desirable but is not essential.
In return, our client offers a great, fun, team working environment and parking facilities and the hours of work are full-time Monday to Friday and Saturday 10:00 – 14:00 on a 1 in 3 rota basis.
If you are interested, please call Deborah or Helen IMMEDIATELY on 01274 865878 to discuss further.
Elite Personnel Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer acting as an Employment Agency in the case of work-seekers for permanent positions, and as an Employment Business in the case of work-seekers for temporary positions and it is our policy to treat job applicants, employees and workers in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin or disability.
|Bradford, West Yorkshire
|up to £24,000 pa basic OTE £26,000 pa