Are you an experienced QHSE Administrator seeking an exciting new permanent job? Would you like to work within a rapidly expanding, multi award winning company? Is Morley, Leeds convenient for you? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Working as a QHSE (Quality, Health, Safety & Environment) Administrator, your duties will include:
- Being responsible for the update and maintenance of the Company’s quality processes and procedures
- Ensuring the company maintains its ISO9001 and ISO13485 certifications
- Supporting with the administration of onsite health and safety activities, ie: near miss reporting
- Maintaining and creating QSHE documentation and records
- Ensuring goods in inspections are completed and recorded
- Supporting warehouse team operative with checking of customer orders before dispatch
- Initiating logging of customer / supplier issues, engineering changes, concession and near misses
- Supporting the Head of QSHE with non-conformance, near miss/accident investigation and any actions arising, external audits and close out of actions
- Becoming an internal QMS auditor, maintaining scheduled audits and following up on resulting actions
You will have good communication skills, both written and verbal, good level of IT literacy being competent with Excel and have a basic knowledge of ISO9000 & ISO13485, UK Health & Safety requirements. In addition, you will have excellent attention to detail and a thorough approach to record keeping and data entry.
In return, our client offers a very friendly team working environment, free parking and outstanding benefits!
So, if you are interested in working within a great company with ambitious growth plans, please contact Deborah or Jeanette IMMEDIATELY on 07917 456472 or 01274 865878 to discuss further.
Elite Personnel Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer acting as an Employment Agency in the case of work-seekers for permanent positions, and as an Employment Business in the case of work-seekers for temporary positions and it is our policy to treat job applicants, employees and workers in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin or disability.
|Job Category||Administrator, QHSE Administrator|
|Location||Morley, Leeds, West Yorkshire|