Are you an experienced Operations Coordinator seeking an exciting new permanent job? Would you like to work within a rapidly expanding, multi award-winning company? Is Morley, Leeds convenient for you? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Supporting the activities for the Operations Team, your duties as Operations Coordinator will include:
- Managing the internal systems such as works order processing, bar code scanning and Sage 200
- Coordinating the activities of the operations team to ensure product made inhouse and 3rd party suppliers is coordinated
- Capacity and production planning
- Engaging and supporting the projects function
- Inventory control and management and overseeing logistics for incoming stock
- Working with the head of Manufacturing & Warehouse to drive stock improvements and lead on the company’s annual stock check
- Ensuring all digital stock records reflect accurate information by means of continuous improvement, including but not limited to processing stock adjustments in line with weekly cycle counts, creating new stock records and removal of obsolete codes
- Managing product obsolesce and running down of stock, taking the appropriate action to control this process, and report monthly to the Operational Lead
- Investigation of any stock & BOM anomalies highlighted via the Works Order Process, informing relevant parties and correcting as necessary
- Supporting the Purchasing team to ensure the smooth receipt of procured goods and services
- Understand the Company’s obligation to quality and to apply the appropriate Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) pertinent to the role
- Provide support/advice on products and processes as required
- Support quality with non-conformances and customer services complaints
You will have:
- Previous experience in manufacturing and production
- Inventory management
- A methodical approach to workload / tasks
- Good problem solving
- Strong communication, organisation and prioritising skills
- High attention to detail
- Good analytical skills
In return, our client offers a very friendly team working environment, free parking and outstanding benefits!
So, if you are interested in enhancing your career within a great company with ambitious growth plans, please contact Deborah or Helen IMMEDIATELY on 01274 865878 to discuss further.
Elite Personnel Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer acting as an Employment Agency in the case of work-seekers for permanent positions, and as an Employment Business in the case of work-seekers for temporary positions and it is our policy to treat job applicants, employees and workers in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin or disability.
|Morley, Leeds, West Yorkshire
|Circa £25,000 pa