Are you an experienced Warehouse Operative? Are you looking for a new permanent job? Would you like to work within a highly reputable, well established and successful local company offering outstanding benefits, free parking and a great team working environment? Is Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire convenient for you? If so, this could be the perfect job for you!
Based in the Despatch department, your duties as Warehouse Operative will include:
- Wrapping and packing individual products
- Packing boxes to quantities specified on sales orders
- Weighing boxes and note details for shipping etc.
- Assisting others with handling goods
- Adhering to all works procedures, Engineering Standards (FES’s) and quality controls including Known Consignor status
- Completing appropriate paperwork as required and other administrative and production duties as appropriate
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and customers
- Adhering to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management
- Ensuring that housekeeping in work area is maintained to high standard
You will ideally have experience of working in a manufacturing environment. In addition, you will be a punctual, reliable, highly motivated and enthusiastic team player who is hardworking with a “can do attitude” and holder of an FLT licence.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an enviable employer offering daytime shifts working Monday to Friday.
If you are interested, please call Deborah or Jeanette ASAP on 07917 456472 or 01274 865878 to discuss further.
Elite Personnel Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer acting as an Employment Agency in the case of work-seekers for permanent positions, and as an Employment Business in the case of work-seekers for temporary positions and it is our policy to treat job applicants, employees and workers in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin or disability.
|Job Category||Warehouse Operative|
|Location||Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire|
|Salary||£21,152 per annum|