Are you an experienced Quality Engineer seeking an exciting new permanent job? Would you like to work within a very successful, highly reputable and well-established market leading company based in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, who offer a very generous benefits package, free parking and a great team working environment? If so, this could be the perfect job for you!
Your duties working as a Quality Engineer, will include:
- Identify areas of concern with product, define and document the issues
- Lead a cross functional team and investigate to Root Cause
- Working with the department and Technical team introduce corrective actions and error proofing to ensure resolution
- Validate all actions to ensure resolution of issue
- Document all findings, actions and validations. Provide summary reports as well as detailed evidence based information
- Develop a Risk Review team and investigate each FMEA for all processes and create an action plan to prioritise improvements with a view to reduce the risk ratings
You will be an experienced Quality Engineer possessing strong problem solving skills, a logical approach and System / Process Auditor to ISO 13485 or IATF16949. Six Sigma Green Belt, CQI Practitioner / Full Member would be desirable but is not essential. In addition, you will have a positive outlook, accept responsibility, having excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a good understanding of manufacturing processes.
In return, our client offers a fantastic working environment free parking and extensive benefits and outstanding working hours!
If you are interested please contact Deborah or Jeanette IMMEDIATELY on 01274 865878 or 07917 456472 to discuss further.
Elite Personnel Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer acting as an Employment Agency in the case of work-seekers for permanent positions, and as an Employment Business in the case of work-seekers for temporary positions and it is our policy to treat job applicants, employees and workers in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin or disability.
|Job Category||Quality Engineer|
|Location||Huddersfield, West Yorkshire|
|Salary||£26,000 - £32,000 pa|