This is a fantastic opportunity if you are an experienced Stores Manager currently seeking a new permanent job with a very successful, highly reputable and well-established market leading company, based in Brighouse, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.
You will be responsible for directing the Planning, Goods In and Distribution operations to ensure that daily and weekly production plans are met in a manner of keeping with the Quality, Safety, Health and Environmental policies and procedures of the company. Duties to include:
- Monitoring procedures and processes for the receipt, storage, packing, picking and dispatch of products and maintaining written procedures
- Attending daily production meetings, communicating and implementing daily and weekly production schedules
- Ensuring that output is in line with the master production schedule and delivery requirements are met
- Identify and resolve potential shortages and monitor plans and forecasts
- Manage continuous and annual stock take processes
- Managing labour resource, producing reports and statistics and reconciling production plans with transport schedules
You will have proven knowledge of goods control, management and distribution together with previous management/supervisory experience within world class/lean manufacturing. In addition, you will have strong prioritising skills, excellent communication skills and decision-making abilities. You will also have proven ability to manage under pressure and work to targets and tight deadlines, strong computer literacy having thorough knowledge of Excel and Word and excellent attention to detail. Experience of defining and implementing action plans, strong management and motivation skills are also essential for this role.
In return, our client offers a great team working environment, extensive benefits package, excellent working hours and free parking!
If you are interested please contact Deborah or Victoria IMMEDIATELY on 07917 456472 to discuss further.
Elite Personnel Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer acting as an Employment Agency in the case of work-seekers for permanent positions, and as an Employment Business in the case of work-seekers for temporary positions and it is our policy to treat job applicants, employees and workers in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin or disability.
|Job Category||Stores Manager|
|Location||Huddersfield, West Yorkshire|
|Salary||£33,000 - £35,000 pa|