Are you an experienced Shop Manager? Are you seeking an incredibly rewarding new permanent job? Is Sheffield, South Yorkshire convenient for you? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Working within a well-established Hospice, who deliver the best possible palliative care, whilst developing and driving continual improvements for everyone affected by terminal illness, your duties working as a Shop Manager will include:
- Developing and managing a shop, travelling throughout the Sheffield area
- Effective management of a deputy shop manager and a team of volunteers
- Achieving budgeted sales by adopting excellent merchandising standards
- Meeting agreed performance targets
- Acting as ambassador in the community
- Delivering customer service class-leading
- Ensuring compliance with organization and retail policies and procedures
- Planning, record, monitor and control budgets
- Developing and maintaining effective stock processing systems
- Team and cost management responsibilities
- Administration and management report
You will have a retail background, together with experience working with people from a variety of backgrounds. In addition, you will have experience of working to budgets, financial targets, controlling costs and an ability to monitor and analyse statistics. The ability to form good relationships with colleagues and volunteers is also essential for this role, together with a full driving licence with a maximum of 3 points.
You will be friendly and courteous with a positive attitude, being tactful, empathetic and understanding of patients, carers and colleagues.
In return, our client offers a great team working environment, extensive benefits, free parking and an extremely rewarding environment.
The hours of work are 37.5 per week, 5 days out of 7 with the flexibility to work weekends.
This role is to start as soon as possible, so if you are interested, please contact Deborah Austin IMMEDIATELY on 07917 456472 to discuss further.
Elite Personnel Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer acting as an Employment Agency in the case of work-seekers for permanent positions, and as an Employment Business in the case of work-seekers for temporary positions and it is our policy to treat job applicants, employees and workers in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin or disability.
|Job Category||Retail Store Manager, Shop Manager|
|Location||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|