Are you an experienced Service Coordinator with supervisory / management seeking an exciting new permanent job? Would you like to work within a rapidly expanding, multi-award winning company? Is Morley, Leeds convenient for you? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Leading a small, friendly service administration team, your duties as Service Coordinator Team Leader will include:
- Booking and coordinating all service-related works efficient
- Leading a small team comprising x 2 Coordinators and x 4 Engineers
- Raising requisitions and ensuring service engineers are adequately equipped for each site visit
- Providing Service Engineers with all relevant information required for each site visit
- Updating and maintaining service records and processes
- Supporting the creation of all necessary customer documents in line with Health & Safety standards, ie: RAMS
- Developing and maintaining excellent customer relationships
- Acting as the interface between customers and subcontractors, ensuring the smooth running of 3rd party works
- Supporting the administration of quotations, liaising with the Sales Admin team to ensure works are invoiced accordingly
- Liaising with the Sales Admin team to ensure works are invoiced accordingly
- Responding to general enquiries, investigating and resolving service related customer matters
You will have experience of working within a similar role leading a team. Being highly organised, you will be efficient and able to meet deadlines, focused and observant with high attention to detail. In addition, you will have strong administration and professional communication skills, being driven by customer service satisfaction, possessing the ability to work in an intense, fast paced environment. Manufacturing industry experience would be desirable, but is not essential.
In return, our client offers a very friendly team working environment, free parking and outstanding benefits!
So, if you are interested in enhancing your career within a great company with ambitious growth plans, please contact Deborah or Helen IMMEDIATELY on 01274 865878 to discuss further.
Elite Personnel Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer acting as an Employment Agency in the case of work-seekers for permanent positions, and as an Employment Business in the case of work-seekers for temporary positions and it is our policy to treat job applicants, employees and workers in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin or disability.
|Job Category||Service Coordinator Team Leader|
|Location||Morley, Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary||£27,000 - £30,000 pa|