This is a fantastic opportunity if you are an experienced Senior HR Advisor currently seeking a new and exciting permanent role within an extremely successful, very well-established, market leading manufacturing company, who are conveniently based on the outskirts of Huddersfield, West Yorkshire close to the motorway network.
Working closely with the HR Manager, this is a fast paced, varied generalist role which will involve providing advice on HR matters and supporting discipline, grievance and performance/change management. Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Acting as first point of contact for HR related queries, providing advice and guidance and escalating issues to the HR Manager where appropriate
- Supporting the HR Manager in relation to complex Employee Relations issues
- Assisting in the production and delivery of training material to staff
- Taking the lead on specific projects
- Conducting Health Reviews, disciplinaries, grievances and appeals processes
- Proactively contributing ideas in order to continuously improve the HR function
- Inputting and maintaining HR T&A system, generating letters, reporting on key HR metrics
- Guiding and supporting the team, conducting inductions and change management
You will have experience of working as a Senior HR Advisor within a fast paced environment, confidence to deliver training and build relationships with managers and leadership team, possessing excellent communication and interpersonal skills. In addition, you will have strong IT skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, extensive knowledge of HR processes and procedures and a strong knowledge of UK employment law and ACAS best practices. A full UK driving licence and CIPD level 5 minimum are also essential.
In return, our client offers a fantastic team working environment, extensive benefits package, excellent working hours and free parking!
If you are interested please contact Deborah IMMEDIATELY on 07917 456472 to discuss further.
Elite Personnel Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer acting as an Employment Agency in the case of work-seekers for permanent positions, and as an Employment Business in the case of work-seekers for temporary positions and it is our policy to treat job applicants, employees and workers in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin or disability.
|Job Category||HR Advisor|
|Location||Huddersfield, West Yorkshire|
|Salary||£28,000 - £35,000 pa|