Are you an experienced Senior HR Advisor currently seeking a new and exciting permanent role? Would you like to work within an extremely successful, very well-established, market leading manufacturing company? Is the outskirts of Huddersfield, West Yorkshire (close to the motorway network) convenient for you? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Working closely with the HR Partner, this is a fast paced, varied generalist role which will involve guiding and coaching managers on HR matters, leading/coordinating HR projects and initiatives and managing and developing the HR team, process and tasks to become a first-class function. Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Acting as first point of contact for HR related queries, providing advice and guidance and coaching to line managers, escalating issues to the HR Partner when appropriate
- Supporting the HR Partner and working closely with HR Help in relation to complex Employee Relations issues
- Development, delivery and continuous improvement of training to employees, including Managers
- Providing line management, development support and opportunities for the HR Advisor, including objective setting, regular 1-1’s, delegated responsibilities and appraisal
- Taking the lead on specific projects and supporting the HR Partner on various HR projects as required
- Reporting on key HR metrics, supporting the induction programme and employee engagement strategy
- Conducting Health Reviews, disciplinaries, grievances and appeals processes
- Proactively contributing ideas to continuously improve the HR function
- Guiding and supporting the team, conducting inductions and change management
You will have experience of working as a generalist Senior HR Advisor within a fast-paced environment, having the confidence to deliver training and build relationships with managers and leadership team, possessing excellent communication and interpersonal skills. In addition, you will have strong IT skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, extensive knowledge of HR processes and procedures and a strong knowledge of UK employment law and ACAS best practices. A full UK driving licence and CIPD level 5 minimum are also essential.
In return, our client offers a fantastic team working environment, an extremely extensive benefits package, excellent working hours and free parking!
If you are interested, please contact Deborah IMMEDIATELY on 07917 456472 or 01274 865878 to discuss further.
Elite Personnel Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer acting as an Employment Agency in the case of work-seekers for permanent positions, and as an Employment Business in the case of work-seekers for temporary positions and it is our policy to treat job applicants, employees and workers in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin or disability.
|Job Category||Senior HR Advisor|
|Location||Huddersfield, West Yorkshire|
|Salary||£40,000 - £45,000 pa|