Are you a strong Sales Administrator seeking an exciting new permanent job with a well-established and highly reputable company? Would you like to work within a busy and fast paced environment in a varied role? Is Ossett, West Yorkshire convenient for you? If so, then this could be just the role for you!
Your duties working as a Sales Administrator will include:
- Liaising directly with customers
- Quote preparation and assisting Major Sales Directors with quotes
- Process and manage sales orders and customer queries including managing delivery schedules
- Maintain and set up product requests
- Manage and maintain bonded stock
- Manage and maintain vendor contact lists
- Oversee sales department orders
- Issue resolution stock/delivery returns
- Reporting internal and external budgets
- Assisting Purchasing Manager with buying of stock
- General administrative tasks & duties as required
- Adhere to group information security policy
You will need to have strong administration and IT skills having good working knowledge of Microsoft Office. In addition, you will be a confident communicator at all levels, able to work in a very busy, fast paced environment.
With outstanding company benefits including generous holiday allowance plus extra days, employee benefit scheme, competitive pension scheme and on site parking!
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm.
If you are interested, please call Deborah or Victoria ASAP on 01274 865878 to discuss further.
Elite Personnel Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer acting as an Employment Agency in the case of work-seekers for permanent positions, and as an Employment Business in the case of work-seekers for temporary positions and it is our policy to treat job applicants, employees and workers in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin or disability.
|Job Category||Sales Administrator|
|Location||Ossett, West Yorkshire|
|Salary||£17,000 - £18,000 pa|