Are you an experienced Quality Inspector seeking an exciting new permanent job? Would you like to work within a very successful, highly reputable and well-established market leading company based in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, who offer a very generous benefits package, free parking and a great team working environment? If so, this could be the perfect job for you!
Your duties working as a Quality Inspector, will include:
- Final Product Inspection, to assist and advise production if finished product is acceptable to ship
- Carry out 100% inspection of final product if required by the Customer
- Document Non-conformances
- Rejected product to be document by way of NCR
- Create reports – Produce monthly report on trends
- Assist with investigations to Root Cause and the creation of a corrective action plan
- Product & Process audits
- To carry out audits in each manufacturing department according to schedule and raise non-conformances as required with the emphasis being on maintaining product quality
- Continuous Improvement
- Notify any potential areas for improvement
- Quality Champion, to be proactive with regard to the Quality System and shop floor enquiries
- Any other duties that are deemed appropriate by the Organisation
You will have experience in a similar role, with an engineering background, having the ability to use basic measuring equipment and read engineering drawings. Knowledge of ISO9001 IATF 16949, good computer literacy, the ability to communicate effectively and a strong focus on attention to detail is essential, together with good time management and a can do attitude. In addition, you will be a task focussed self-starter with flexibility when required regarding shifts.
In return, our client offers a fantastic working environment free parking and extensive benefits and outstanding working hours!
If you are interested please contact Deborah or Jeanette IMMEDIATELY on 01274 865878 or 07917 456472 to discuss further.
Elite Personnel Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer acting as an Employment Agency in the case of work-seekers for permanent positions, and as an Employment Business in the case of work-seekers for temporary positions and it is our policy to treat job applicants, employees and workers in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin or disability.
|Job Category||Quality Inspector|
|Salary||£24,000 - £26,000 pa|
|Location||Huddersfield, West Yorkshire|