Are you an experienced Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental Officer? Are you seeking an exciting new permanent opportunity? Would you like to work within very well-established, highly reputable, dynamic and growing company? Is Brighouse, West Yorkshire convenient for you? If so, this could be just the role for you!
Joining a small busy team responsible for the management of Quality, Health & Safety and Environment, supporting the Manager in the delivery of QHSE functions, your duties will include:
- Protecting company reputation by managing and mitigating risks
- Enhancing customer satisfaction
- Fulfilling duty of care to employees and visitors
- Monitoring and reducing the effects of the operations of the environment
- Providing expert advice and guidance on QHSE matters, including training of new and existing employees
- Completing critical QHSE tasks according to established schedules and on-demand
- Managing own diary and plan work in line with the business priorities
- Acting as an advocate for best-practice and continual improvement
- Demonstrating continual progress through personal learning and development objectives
- Maintaining a professional approach and positive attitude towards all activities
You will have previous experience of working in a QHSE role within manufacturing. In addition, you will have experience of Internal auditing, problem solving, risk management, change management, process design, performance measurement, quality and environmental management systems, occupational H&S management systems, continual improvement. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are also essential, together with strong IT literacy, a keen eye for detail, and good interpersonal skills.
You will be proactive, enthusiastic, driven, energetic, level headed, independent with a positive attitude, the ability to work on your own initiative and remain calm under pressure.
In return our client offers a very positive, friendly team working environment in prestigious offices, together with free parking and an outstanding benefits package!
If you are interested, please contact Jeanette on 07917 456472 or 01274 865878 IMMEDIATELY to discuss further!
Elite Personnel Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer acting as an Employment Agency in the case of work-seekers for permanent positions, and as an Employment Business in the case of work-seekers for temporary positions and it is our policy to treat job applicants, employees and workers in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin or disability.
|Job Category||Health & Safety and Environmental Officer|
|Salary||£25,000 - £30,000 pa|
|Location||Brighouse, West Yorkshire|