This is a fantastic opportunity if you are an experienced Project Coordinator / Administrator seeking an exciting new permanent role within a rapidly expanding, multi-award winning company based in Morley, Leeds, who offer excellent training and development, a great team working environment and benefits!
Working within the Projects Team your role as Project Coordinator / Administrator will be to coordinate, document and support on-site activities, providing effective administrative and logistic support by assisting with the planning and organising of on-site project works and through effective use of all available resources. Duties to include:
- Maintaining an overview of each project and coordinating planned materials, delivery/manufacture dates with site-specific requirements
- Ensuring that all documentation is sent out promptly to customers and circulated accordingly
- Managing resources, organising engineer’s calendars and booking / coordinating activities
- Database management
- Obtaining engineer timesheets, authorise invoices for payment of sub-contractor works
- Working with the Contracts Manager, Sales, Manufacturing and Service to ensure that projects are delivered on time
- Dealing with any customer requests
- Ensuring strict deadlines and SLA’s are met
You will have proven experience of coordinating projects, including managing resource, logistics and materials. In addition, you will have strong administration, organisation and planning skills, being highly observant with a very keen eye for detail. Experience of working within a very fast paced environment, meeting multiple deadlines, being able to remain calm and customer focused at all times is also essential.
In return, our client offers a very friendly team working environment, free parking and outstanding benefits!
So, if you are interested in enhancing your career within a great company with ambitious growth plans, please contact Deborah or Laura IMMEDIATELY on 07917 456472 to discuss further.
Elite Personnel Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer acting as an Employment Agency in the case of work-seekers for permanent positions, and as an Employment Business in the case of work-seekers for temporary positions and it is our policy to treat job applicants, employees and workers in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin or disability.
|Job Category||Project Coordinator, Project/Administration Co-Ordinator|
|Location||Morley, Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary||£20,000 - £25,000 pa|