This is a fantastic opportunity if you are an experienced Production Manager currently seeking a new permanent role with a very well-established company who are conveniently based in Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire.
Managing a Production Team of 55 including 4 Team Leaders, your duties will include:
- Production: Produce production plans, checking stock availability and forward ordering, implementing and maintaining the 5s, scheduling all transport and logistics, planning labour, implementation of quality standards
- Suppliers: Ensuring all goods are checked and delivered in accordance with quality standards, maintaining good relationships and expediting supplies
- Customers: Monitoring production output, back orders and ensuring that all meet KPI’s
- IT: Establish and implement solutions and improve systems and processes
- HR & Management: Ensuring compliance with H&S, staff motivation, monitoring recruitment, ensuring goods-in runs perfectly, staff training, continuously monitor and review individual performance and using D&G procedure fairly when standards are not being met, managing the HR portal recording any sickness / absence and ensuring all HR procedures are followed correctly
You will have previous experience of working in a similar role, having strong leadership and management skills. In addition, you will have excellent communication and IT skills, the ability to implement and improve processes and a passion to provide first class customer service and maintain a healthy safe environment.
In return, our client offers a great team working environment and free parking!
Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 8.30am until 5.30pm.If you are interested, please call Deborah or Victoria ASAP on 01274 865878 to discuss further.
Elite Personnel Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer acting as an Employment Agency in the case of work-seekers for permanent positions, and as an Employment Business in the case of work-seekers for temporary positions and it is our policy to treat job applicants, employees and workers in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin or disability.
|Job Category||Production Manager|
|Location||Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire|
|Salary||£30,000 - £40,000 pa|