This is a fantastic opportunity if you are seeking a new permanent job as a Planning & Customer Support Administrator and would like to work within a very well-established, highly reputable, market leading company based in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire who offer fantastic career and development opportunities. With outstanding company benefits including: company pension scheme, private healthcare, life assurance, annual salary reviews, 23 days holiday per year plus statutory days increasing with service, cycle2work scheme, free on site parking, discounted gym membership, employee assistance program and Vodafone discount.
Working as part of a very busy team, your duties as a Planning & Customer Support Administrator will include:
- Working on SAP processing incoming orders in a timely manner and according to KPI’s
- Provide up to date arrival statuses on orders to the customer and keep the customer informed about any unforeseen circumstances that affect their orders
- Deal with customer queries
- Liaising with the planning team to agree resource allocation and delivery priorities in line with the service levels expected by the client
- Build strong relationships with customer (sites) and the client and be the first point of escalation
- Create loading lists and paperwork in preparation for the shifts
- Plan orders to resource meeting delivery specific objectives (i.e. delivery windows, vehicle specifics, load specifics) whilst focussing on utilisation of workload
- Liaise with subcontractors and LTM’s to ensure adequate resource is available to meet customer demand.
- Escalate concerns to the Customer Service Team Leader
- Carry out various ad hoc duties such as raising purchase orders, building/maintaining of spreadsheets
You will have excellent customer service skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced customer service environment, having a confident telephone manner. In addition, you will have strong administration skills, being proficient in the use of MS Office, GCSE (or equivalent) Grade C or above in Maths and English, together with a high level of attention to detail and a strong work ethic.
Hours of work are 37.5 per week working Monday to Friday 8.45am – 5.15pm.
A friendly and forward thinking company to work for who place importance on in house training and development of their staff resulting in great career opportunities and progression.
If you are interested, please contact Deborah or Victoria on 01274 865878 IMMEDIATELY to discuss further!
Elite Personnel Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer acting as an Employment Agency in the case of work-seekers for permanent positions, and as an Employment Business in the case of work-seekers for temporary positions and it is our policy to treat job applicants, employees and workers in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin or disability.
|Job Category||Planning & Customer Support Administrator|
|Location||Huddersfield, West Yorkshire|
|Salary||£18,000 - £24,000 pa|