This is a fantastic opportunity if you are seeking a new permanent administrative role with a very friendly, progressive organisation offering excellent career prospects. Conveniently located in Birstall, West Yorkshire close to fantastic amenities, our client offers a great team working environment, free parking and a great benefits package!
Working as a Planning Assistant, your duties will include:
- Answering the telephone and assisting where possible or transferring calls
- Assisting in the scheduling and planning for multi skilled engineers
- Assisting in ensuring approvals are in place for works to be undertaken
- Liaising with developers to take work requests, plan and confirm requirements
- Building and maintaining strong working relations with colleagues to ensure the effective scheduling and completion of works
- Compiling job packs an accurate documentation for operational teams, generating and issuing work packs to tablets
- Ensuring all documentation is issued / returned to meet deadlines
- Maintaining databases, general administration, filing, photocopying, scanning etc
- Raising purchase orders, having customer liaison
You will have previous administration experience, being proficient in the use of MS Office with good organisational and communication skills. In addition, you will have excellent attention to detail having the ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team, together with a willingness to learn and develop.
In return our client offers a very pleasant working environment and fantastic career prospects!
If you are interested, please call Deborah or Victoria IMMEDIATELY on 01274 865878 to discuss further.
Elite Personnel Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer acting as an Employment Agency in the case of work-seekers for permanent positions, and as an Employment Business in the case of work-seekers for temporary positions and it is our policy to treat job applicants, employees and workers in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin or disability.
|Location||Birstall, West Yorkshire|
|Salary||£18,000 - £18,500 pa|