This is a fantastic opportunity if you are an experienced Office Manager seeking an exciting new permanent opportunity with a very well-established, award-winning company who are based in Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire.
Working as the Office Manager, you will be carrying out a variety of duties to include:
- Assisting in the planning, direction and co-ordination of the operations of the company
- Providing and maintaining a fully functioning, sustainable and relevant infrastructure
- Ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of departmental and Company’s operations through the provision of effective methods and strategies
- Providing the tools to enable Managers and employee to fulfil their role and duties
- Being responsible for ISO and ethical audits, Health & Safety
- Implementation of new systems
- HR, dealing with issues, overseeing and improving the recruitment and induction processes
- Overseeing warehousing, fulfilment and distribution, monitoring performance and implement improvements, quality of stock etc
- Monitoring, managing and improving the efficiency of support services and departments
- Providing strategic input
- Any other duties as necessary
You will have previous knowledge of operations, ISO & ethical audits, Health & Safety, stock, and implementing new systems and HR. In addition, you will be highly organised with strong prioritising skills, advanced Excel including V look ups and pivot tables, with an approachable manner and a high degree of confidentiality.
In return, our client offers a very friendly team working environment together with free parking!
If you are interested please contact Deborah or Jeanette IMMEDIATELY on 07917 456472 or 01274 865878 to discuss further.
Elite Personnel Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer acting as an Employment Agency in the case of work-seekers for permanent positions, and as an Employment Business in the case of work-seekers for temporary positions and it is our policy to treat job applicants, employees and workers in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin or disability.
|Job Category||Office Manager|
|Location||Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire|
|Salary||Circa £28,000 pa|