Working within the Construction team, this is a rare opportunity for an ambitious non-contentious construction lawyer to step into a very busy role with extremely good career advancement prospects and an existing high quality client base seeking an exciting new permanent role within a highly reputable, forward thinking and progressive law firm, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you! Very conveniently based in Leeds, West Yorkshire, our client offers excellent career prospects and a very generous benefits package, including discounted parking!
Working as a Non-contentious Construction Lawyer, your duties will involve:
- Working closely with Developers, Contractors and large corporate and commercial clients with repeat instructions
- Developing a close day to day working relationship with the clients and become a key point of contact with both internal and external client contacts
- Developing a strong network of client contacts
- Working within a highly respected specialist team and reporting to a Partner but will be expected to require limited supervision
- Drafting and negotiating high value contracts based on JCT, NEC, mechanical and chemical engineering contracts
- Negotiating development obligations on complex property development agreements
- Supervising more junior team members
Ideally you will have between 2-7 PQE, exclusively non-contentious work, or are looking to do some contentious construction work. You will have outstanding communication skills, written and verbal at all levels, together with the ability to meet a busy non-contentious workload.
In return our client offers a state of the art, prestigious yet friendly and down to earth team working environment with a fantastic range of sports and social events!
If you are interested, please call Deborah IMMEDIATELY on 07917 456472 to discuss further.
Elite Personnel Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer acting as an Employment Agency in the case of work-seekers for permanent positions, and as an Employment Business in the case of work-seekers for temporary positions and it is our policy to treat job applicants, employees and workers in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin or disability.
|Location||Leeds, West Yorkshire|