This is a fantastic opportunity if you are an experienced Logistics Administrator available to start immediately on a maternity cover contract for up to 12 months with a very successful, highly reputable and well-established market leader, based in Brighouse, West Yorkshire. Offering a very generous package, free parking and a great team working environment!
Your duties as a Logistics Administrator, will include:
- Dispatch and invoicing UK & Export customers
- Calculating freight quotations for export
- Competing operational administration including job cards and sending booking confirmation to suppliers
- Raising all of the appropriate operational documentation applicable to shipping terms and destination of consignments
- Collating job cards
- Sending pro-forma invoices
- Responding to emails and printing necessary order documentation
You will have strong administration skills, being highly numerate and literate with first class attention to detail and excellent communication skills. Previous experience working within a manufacturing or engineering environment is essential, as is a sound understanding of health and safety procedures. Transport, shipping legislation and invoicing experience would be desirable but is not essential. In return, our client offers a fantastic working environment free parking and extensive benefits and outstanding working hours!
If you are interested please contact Deborah or Victoria IMMEDIATELY on 01274 865878 to discuss further.
Elite Personnel Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer acting as an Employment Agency in the case of work-seekers for permanent positions, and as an Employment Business in the case of work-seekers for temporary positions and it is our policy to treat job applicants, employees and workers in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin or disability.
|Job Category||Logistics Administrator|
|Location||Brighouse, West Yorkshire|