Are you experienced in Finance and would like to work as a Legal Cashier? Would you like to option to work hybrid? Would you like to work for one of West Yorkshires’ award-winning leading law firms? Is Wakefield, West Yorkshire convenient for you? If so, this could be just the job for you!
Working as a member of the busy finance team, duties as a Legal Cashier will include:
- Dealing with client accounting and adhering the SRA guidelines
- Checking bank statements and posting onto ledgers
- Posting monies in and out on client ledgers
- Processing Bacs & Chaps payments
- Dealing with Cheques in and out and cancelling cheques
- Balancing completion statements and dealing with completions daily
- Processing invoices
- Dealing with queries from other departments in the business
- Aged Balances
You will have:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to interact confidently
- Computer literacy with knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Proven ability to plan, manage and prioritise workloads
- Must be a team player with a flexible approach to working
- Capability to undertake all assignments in a timely manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Discretion, as dealing with confidential information
- Ability to work to deadlines and to do several tasks at the same time
Experience as a Legal Cashier is not essential if you have some experience and an understanding of working in a finance environment. In addition, you will be proactive and enthusiastic with a professional manner.
This role is permanent and the hours of work are full-time, Monday to Friday between 08:45 and 17:15 with hybrid working being available after your probationary period.
In return, our client offers a great team working environment and excellent benefits!
If you are interested, please call Deborah or Helen IMMEDIATELY on 01274 865878 to discuss further.
Elite Personnel Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer acting as an Employment Agency in the case of work-seekers for permanent positions, and as an Employment Business in the case of work-seekers for temporary positions and it is our policy to treat job applicants, employees and workers in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin or disability.
|Job Category||Legal Cashier|
|Location||Wakefield, West Yorkshire|