Are you an experienced Landscape Operative seeking an exciting new permanent job? Would you like to work for an award-winning, very well-respected and ambitious national company? Is Mirfield, West Yorkshire convenient for you? If so, this could be just the job for you!
Working within the Landscape Construction division as part of a small team, your duties working as a Landscape Operative will include:
- Providing a professional and efficient service
- Ensuring standards and productivity levels are being achieved
- Turing, seeding & planting
- Ensuring that both the Company’s Health & Safety policies and those of the client/site are rigorously adhered to
- You will need to be flexible in your approach to working hours, may be required to start early or work later in line with the operational needs of the business. May also, on occasions, be required to work away from home
You will have experience of carrying out commercial scale, construction site-based landscaping operations, having the ability to follow instructions in relation to setting out from Architects’ plans. In addition, you will have CSCS card and a full driving licence.
In return our client offers regular and ongoing training and a great team working environment.
So, if you would like to join an incredibly well respected, very successful, growing company offering a long-term career, please apply IMMEDIATELY.
Elite Personnel Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer acting as an Employment Agency in the case of work-seekers for permanent positions, and as an Employment Business in the case of work-seekers for temporary positions and it is our policy to treat job applicants, employees and workers in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin or disability.
|Job Category||Landscape Operative|
|Salary||£9.50 per hour|
|Location||Mirfield, West Yorkshire|