Are you an experienced Inventory Controller / Purchasing Controller seeking a new full-time permanent job? Would you like to work within a highly reputable, well-established company offering an outstanding benefits package? Is Birstall, West Yorkshire convenient for you? If so, this could be just the job for you!
Working within a busy team, your duties as Inventory Controller / Purchasing Controller will include:
- Managing and controlling the inventory, ensuring current stock levels are maintained within target, whilst meeting current and future demands
- Completing and managing the weekly ordering system
- Managing the overall stock inventory within budget
- Working in a fast-paced environment to KPI’s
- Processing and managing the company materials planning system
- Reviewing trends and demands whilst managing min and max stock levels
- Ensuring full ordering process from demand to receipt – processing of purchase orders and updating the system
- Creating relationships with suppliers
- Working with Customer Service and Warehouse to improve customer service and logistics to improve speed and compliance of deliveries
You will have previous experience of working in a fast-paced purchasing, buying or inventory control environment, together with excellent communication, organisation and prioritising skills. In addition, you will be a great team player with lots of initiative and excellent relationship building skills.
In return, our client offers a superb working environment, incredible benefits and free parking!
This role is full-time permanent to start as soon as possible and the hours of work are 08:30 until 17:00 Monday to Friday.
If you are interested, please call Deborah or Jeanette IMMEDIATELY on 07917 456472 or 01274 865868 to discuss further.
Elite Personnel Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer acting as an Employment Agency in the case of work-seekers for permanent positions, and as an Employment Business in the case of work-seekers for temporary positions and it is our policy to treat job applicants, employees and workers in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin or disability.
|Job Category||Payroll Administrator, Purchasing|
|Salary||Circa £28,000 pa|
|Location||Birstall, West Yorkshire|