Are you an experienced Internal Sales Administrator seeking a new and exciting permanent job? Would you like to work within a very well-established company? Is Liversedge, West Yorkshire convenient for you? If so, this could be just the job for you!
Supporting the internal sales / applications and customer service team, your duties working as the Internal Sales Administrator will include:
- Receive enquiries from customers via email or telephone
- Assisting customers with product specification information and appropriateness for the application
- Contract review of orders for non-standard products
- Assisting the Customer Service Team Leader as necessary
- Assisting in achieving the company’s enquiry to quotation and order intake targets
- Determining prices and sending quotations back to customer using standard price lists
- Checking gross margins are in line with acceptable levels
- Referring any enquiries outside own levels of approval to the Customer Service Team Leader
- Processing orders received by completing paperwork and passing to the Operations Department
- Providing exceptional customer service to exceed customers ‘expectations
- Maintaining good relationships and communication with the customer to ensure they are updated throughout the order process
You will have previous experience within a manufacturing and sales administration environment, together with excellent communication skills, a good telephone manner and first class attention to detail. In addition, you will be flexible and hardworking with the ability to prioritise and remain calm under pressure. A good level of Maths and English and strong customer service is also essential.
In return, our client offers fantastic hours of work, an extremely friendly team working environment and free parking!
If you are interested, please contact Deborah or Jeanette IMMEDIATELY on 07917 456472 or 01274 865878 to discuss further.
Elite Personnel Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer acting as an Employment Agency in the case of work-seekers for permanent positions, and as an Employment Business in the case of work-seekers for temporary positions and it is our policy to treat job applicants, employees and workers in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin or disability.
|Job Category||Internal Sales Administrator|
|Location||Liversedge, West Yorkshire|