This is a fantastic opportunity if you are an experienced Family Lawyer seeking an exciting new interim role within a highly reputable, committed and passionate law firm based in Brighouse, West Yorkshire.
Working as a Family / Matrimonial Lawyer, your role will be to deal with the full range of private family/matrimonial matters including divorce, finances, and private children matters. This will involve a mixed caseload of both private and legal aid matters. Duties to include:
- Attempting to resolve complex claims and reach settlement outside of court through alternative dispute resolution
- If no settlement can be reached, proceeding the case in court, representing your clients and carrying out all duties associated
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing court documents
- Liaising with a variety of other professionals
- Researching historic cases that bare resemblance to your ongoing files
- Examining and evaluating any evidence that may prove beneficial to your clients
You will proactive, driven, professional and flexible with a minimum of 5 years PQE. This role is being offered on an ongoing interim basis.
If you are interested, please call Deborah Austin on 07917 456472 to discuss further.
Elite Personnel Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer acting as an Employment Agency in the case of work-seekers for permanent positions, and as an Employment Business in the case of work-seekers for temporary positions and it is our policy to treat job applicants, employees and workers in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin or disability.
|Job Category||Family Lawyer, Family Lawyer, Legal|
|Location||Brighouse, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire|