Are you an experienced HR Officer currently seeking a new permanent role offering lots of variety? Would you like to work within a small friendly team for an incredibly well established, highly reputable and growing company who offer excellent benefits and free parking? Is Heckmondwike, West Yorkshire convenient for you? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Your duties as HR Officer will include:
- Providing sound and timely HR advice, together with correct advice to Managers on covid response and appropriate actions
- Coaching managers in staffing issues
- Dealing with disciplinary, performance and grievance matters in line with company policy
- Absence management responsibility
- Supervision of site Caretaker and ordering of cleaning / catering supplies
- Supporting recruitment, creation of JD’s, placing job adverts, assisting in interviews, job offers
- Supporting change management activities and driving continuous improvement
- Analysis of HR management information
- Annual employee engagement survey
- Involvement in introduction of new HR policies and procedures and regular review of existing policies, implementation of training across the business and also involvement in Health & Safety initiatives
- Supporting organisation-wide staff communication and staff engagement initiatives including Employee Rep Forum
- Providing cover for Payroll Administrator and HR project work when required
- Travelling to other UK wide sites on an ad hoc basis
You will have previous experience working as a HR Officer, dealing with operational issues through to generalist advice. In addition, you will be highly organised with the ability to work under your own initiative and under pressure to achieve deadlines, adaptable and flexible to work within a dynamic and changeable business, possessing up to date employment law knowledge and some experience of payroll. You will also be qualified to or working towards CIPD level 5.
In return, our client offers free parking with close access to fantastic local amenities and an incredibly friendly team working environment!
If you are interested please contact Deborah or Jeanette IMMEDIATELY on 01274 865878 or 07917 456472 to discuss further.
Elite Personnel Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer acting as an Employment Agency in the case of work-seekers for permanent positions, and as an Employment Business in the case of work-seekers for temporary positions and it is our policy to treat job applicants, employees and workers in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin or disability.
|Job Category||HR Officer|
|Salary||£25,000 - £30,000 per annum|
|Location||Heckmondwike, West Yorkshire|