This is a fantastic and unique opportunity if you are an experienced HR Manager currently seeking an exciting and rewarding new permanent role within a very well-established, highly reputable, dynamic and growing company based in Brighouse, West Yorkshire.
Setting up and managing the HR function, your main duties will include:
- Creating and implementing clear HR policies and procedures
- Being responsible for employee engagement, organising team building events and employee wellness schemes
- Processing new starter/leaver paperwork
- Preparing and issuing contracts
- Salary changes
- Investing and conducting disciplinary and return to work meetings
- Offering HR related guidance and advice to Directors and Managers
- Managing absence, sickness and maternity / paternity leave
- Organising training courses for staff and ensuring all training records are kept up to date
- Managing and maintaining company compliance documentation
- Checking and reconciling timesheets and relaying information to payroll
In addition, you will be providing administrative duties to the Directors, duties as follows:
- Booking flights
- Researching and booking hotels
- Organising transportation
- Any other PA duties as required
Previous experience of carrying out a generalist HR role within a structured and process driven HR environment is essential, ideally from a blue-chip manufacturing background. You will be CIPD qualified, having the ability to create and implement HR processes and procedures and have a strong focus on employee engagement. As a person you will be approachable and trustworthy, ensuring confidentiality at all times. In addition, you will be highly organised, positive, enthusiastic and forward thinking with a flexible and open minded, yet confident and dedicated approach to work with the drive and desire to succeed.
In return our client offers a very positive, friendly team working environment in prestigious offices, together with free parking and an outstanding benefits package!
If you are interested, please contact Deborah or Victoria on 07917 456472 IMMEDIATELY to discuss further!
Elite Personnel Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer acting as an Employment Agency in the case of work-seekers for permanent positions, and as an Employment Business in the case of work-seekers for temporary positions and it is our policy to treat job applicants, employees and workers in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin or disability.
|Job Category||HR Manager|
|Location||Brighouse, West Yorkshire|