This is a fantastic opportunity if you are a highly experienced HR Manager currently seeking an exciting and rewarding new permanent job, within a very well-established, highly reputable, dynamic growing company based in Brighouse, West Yorkshire. Offering a friendly team environment in prestigious offices, together with free parking and an excellent benefits package.
Working within a very progressive and growing company duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and implementing the people strategy to support business growth
- Managing all aspects of the full employee lifecycle
- Driving the company culture through HR programs that support strong business results and employee engagement
- Implementing initiatives to support a high-performance culture
- Providing an effective service to both managers and employees on HR policy, legal requirements, staffing issues and acting as mediator where necessary
- Managing the performance management cycle
- Providing an effective recruitment service, filling positions in a timely manner an using innovative, cost-effective approaches to attract the best candidates
- Managing all internal communications, general administration, including the HRIS
You will have a HR generalist background at senior level, preferably within the manufacturing sector, possessing a passion for engagement, communications, employee relations, learning and development. In addition, you will have a strong working knowledge of employment law preferably CIPD qualified, having the ability to problem solve both operational and strategic issues through a pragmatic and commercially sound approach.
Recruitment experience, good coaching and mentoring, excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to build great rapport and relationships are also essential.
So, if you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please contact Deborah or Jeanette on 07917 456472 or 01274 865878 IMMEDIATELY to discuss further!
Elite Personnel Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer acting as an Employment Agency in the case of work-seekers for permanent positions, and as an Employment Business in the case of work-seekers for temporary positions and it is our policy to treat job applicants, employees and workers in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin or disability.
|Job Category||HR Manager|
|Salary||£40,000 - £50,000 pa|
|Location||Huddersfield, West Yorkshire|