Are you an experienced HR Assistant currently seeking a new permanent role? Would you like to work within a small friendly team for an incredibly well established, highly reputable and growing company who offer excellent benefits and free parking? Is Heckmondwike, West Yorkshire convenient for you? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Your duties as HR Assistant will include:
- Being decisive and proactive in providing sound and timely HR advice on a low level
- Providing support to Managers on covid response and appropriate actions
- Supporting with disciplinary, performance and grievance matters in line with company policy
- Supporting absence management responsibility
- Supporting recruitment, creation of JD’s, placing job adverts, assisting in interviews, job offers
- Supporting change management activities and driving continuous improvement
- Analysis of HR management information
- Supporting organisation-wide staff communication and staff engagement initiatives including Employee Rep Forum
- Providing cover for Payroll Administrator and HR project work when required
You will have previous experience working as a HR Assistant, ideally supporting exposure to disciplinary and investigation and be working towards HR Officer / Advisor, CIPD level 3 or 5. In addition, you will be highly organised with the ability to work under your own initiative and under pressure to achieve deadlines, adaptable and flexible to work within a dynamic and changeable business, possessing up to date employment law knowledge.
In return, our client offers free parking with close access to fantastic local amenities and an incredibly friendly team working environment!
Part-time hours would also be considered for the right candidate.
If you are interested please contact Deborah or Jeanette IMMEDIATELY on 01274 865878 or 07917 456472 to discuss further.
Elite Personnel Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer acting as an Employment Agency in the case of work-seekers for permanent positions, and as an Employment Business in the case of work-seekers for temporary positions and it is our policy to treat job applicants, employees and workers in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin or disability.
|Job Category||HR Assistant|
|Location||Heckmondwike, West Yorkshire|