Are you and experienced Administrator with an interest in HR? Are you seeking an exciting new permanent job? Would you like to work for a highly reputable, very well established and successful company offering an outstanding work environment? Is Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire convenient for you? If so, this could be the perfect job for you!
Working as part of a very friendly team, your duties as HR Administrator will include:
- General HR administration including printing, scanning, filing and securely storing electronic documents
- Managing the new starter process, preparing all document, obtaining employment references, CRB, DBS and Right to Work Checks
- Managing the leaver process by checking and responding to resignations, organising exit interviews and the return of Company property
- Updating staff spreadsheets for each client with joiner, leaver and contractual change information ensuring our records are accurate
- Attend to diary reminders such as employee probation end dates, key dates within maternity leave or any other milestone for long service rewards or DOB’s so to keep clients compliant with the NMW and NLW
- Compilation of standard letters for probation outcomes, change to terms and conditions of employment and other staffing matters such as disciplinaries, investigations and grievances etc
- Placement of adverts on various jobsites and assisting clients by organising interviews
- Assisting with psychometric testing for recruitment and any ad hoc project work, statutory policy changes and existing clients’ annual handbook updates
- Assist in the compilation of new client staff handbooks and documents
- Answering the phone and taking messages for the HR Advisors and eventually able to advise our telephone retainers on day-to-day HR matters
- Assisting with holiday calculations for new starters and leavers part way through holiday years
- Full training will be given
You will have excellent administration and IT skills being highly organised having the ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage your time effectively. In addition, you will have first class communication and interpersonal skills at all levels, being incredibly personable and friendly and first-class attention to detail. In addition, you will be friendly, flexible and adaptable, being willing to “muck-in” where needed within a small team environment to help team members. Some knowledge of HR would be desirable but is not essential.
In return, our client offers an extremely friendly and team orientated working environment with a very generous and outstanding benefits package and excellent career progression if desired!
Hours of work are 09:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday.
If you are interested, please call Deborah or Helen ASAP on 01274 865878 to discuss further.
Elite Personnel Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer acting as an Employment Agency in the case of work-seekers for permanent positions, and as an Employment Business in the case of work-seekers for temporary positions and it is our policy to treat job applicants, employees and workers in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin or disability.
|£22,000 - £26,000 pa
|Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire