This is a fantastic opportunity if you are an experienced Freight Forwarder currently seeking an exciting new permanent job within a successful and ambitious company, dealing with road, air and sea freight from start to finish. Conveniently based in Mirfield, West Yorkshire, our client is very easily accessible, offers excellent benefits and superb prospects and career development!
Working as a Freight Forwarder, your duties will include:
- Quoting and arranging of road, air and ocean freight forwarding
- Managing customer requirements for all freight forwarding options
- Preparing and sending invoices
- Customs clearances
- Uploading export entries to issue to external export document companies
- Working with a variety of customers and maximizing business potential
- Using CNS, Destinate, Word, Excel, Outlook, inhouse FCL – windows-based system
You will have previous freight forwarding experience – Air and or Ocean, together with Imports and first-class communication skills and the ability to build customer relationships and upsell where possible. Additionally, you will have strong IT skills and the ability to work under pressure and on your own initiative.
This role is permanent full-time, and the hours of work are 8.30am until 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
If you are interested, please contact Deborah or Victoria IMMEDIATELY on 01274 865878 to discuss further.
Elite Personnel Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer acting as an Employment Agency in the case of work-seekers for permanent positions, and as an Employment Business in the case of work-seekers for temporary positions and it is our policy to treat job applicants, employees and workers in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin or disability.
|Location||Dewsbury, West Yorkshire|
|Salary||Salary Negotiable DOE|