This is a fantastic opportunity if you are an experienced Export Coordinator currently seeking an exciting new permanent job within a successful and ambitious company, dealing with road, air and sea freight from start to finish. Conveniently based in Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, our client is very easily accessible (although remote working is available) offers excellent benefits and superb prospects and career development!
Working as an Export Coordinator, your duties will include:
- Liaising between customers, suppliers and transport companies to ensure efficient deliveries
- Managing the import and/or export process
- Ensuring all customers are fully informed of the progress of their shipments
- Quoting customers, following up quotations and also following up sales leads to grow and develop the business
- Managing customer requirements for all freight forwarding options
- Preparing and sending invoices
- Customs clearances
- Import entries
- Uploading export entries to issue to external export document companies
- Working with a variety of customers and maximizing business potential
You will have previous experience of dealing with import and export entries, LCC imports and ocean, together with first-class communication skills and the ability to build customer relationships and upsell where possible. Additionally, you will have strong IT and system skills and the ability to work under pressure and on your own initiative.
In return, our client offers the flexibility to work remotely or from different locations, however, will need to be in Dewsbury at least one day per week where free parking is provided.
This role is permanent full-time to start ASAP, and the hours of work are 8.30am until 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
If you are interested, please contact Deborah Austin IMMEDIATELY on 07917 456472 to discuss further.
Elite Personnel Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer acting as an Employment Agency in the case of work-seekers for permanent positions, and as an Employment Business in the case of work-seekers for temporary positions and it is our policy to treat job applicants, employees and workers in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin or disability.
|Job Category||Customs, Import / Export Coordinator|
|Location||Dewsbury, West Yorkshire|