Are you an experienced Executive Assistant / Senior PA seeking an exciting new permanent role? Would you like to work for a very successful, highly reputable, corporate company based in Leeds offering a fantastic benefits package? If so, this could be just the job for you!
Providing comprehensive support to the Sales Distribution Board of Directors, your duties will include:
- Taking overall responsibility for the day-to-day admin on behalf of the Sales Distribution Board and Professional Services/Employer Relationship Team
- Liaise with internal and external individuals, prioritise matters and pre-empt meeting discussions to assist with achieving deadlines
- Support the business calendar, manage agendas, reports, and implement effective administration support
- Diary management of Directors & schedule meetings, ensuring the appropriate documentation is prepared and delivered
- Prepare draft reports in a timely manner, ensure quality and presentation of documents are to a high standard, both in terms of research, analysis and initial drafting
- Organise external meetings and catering arrangements with the provision of minute taking
- Coordinate travel and accommodation
- Contribute and manage the progress of projects on behalf of the Sales Distribution Board
- Provide administration for expenses and credit cards within the department
- Assist Directors with team holiday co-ordination and starter/leaver checklists
You will have previous experience working at Executive Assistant / Senior PA level carrying out a similar role within a financial services or corporate environment. You will be exceptionally well presented, possessing first class diction, able to build relationships in a friendly and approachable manner. Fast and accurate typing skills also are essential, being intermediate level in MS Office, particularly PowerPoint and Word, together with minute taking. In addition, you will be commercially minded with strong business acumen and the ability to prioritise and act in a timely manner.
In return, our client offers an incredible working environment, extensive and very generous benefits package, and facilities, together with the ability to develop.
If you are interested, please call Deborah or Jeanette ASAP on 01274 865878 to discuss further.
Elite Personnel Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer acting as an Employment Agency in the case of work-seekers for permanent positions, and as an Employment Business in the case of work-seekers for temporary positions and it is our policy to treat job applicants, employees and workers in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin or disability.
|Job Category||Executive Assistant, PA|
|Location||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary||Circa £35,000 pa|