Are you an experienced E-Trading Development Manager? Are you seeking an incredibly rewarding new permanent job? Is Sheffield, South Yorkshire convenient for you? Would you like to be part of a well-established Hospice, who deliver the best possible palliative care, whilst developing and driving continual improvements for everyone affected by terminal illness? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Working as an E-Trading Development Manager, this is a key role to drive forward the growth and development of our clients online e-trading business, working closely with the Retail Area Manager (RAM) to deliver the retail strategy, increase online sales and deliver budgeted growth expectations. Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing the running of all E-Trading Channels with full responsibility of delivering the agreed budget
- Maximising sales and expansion of existing E-Trading channels; E-bay and Amazon
- Establish, launch and manage the expansion of a range of new online shops/ventures whilst working closely with RAM to deliver
- Researching a broad portfolio of E-trading channels, that appeal to a broad base of customers to launch for growth of income
- Be an e-trading champion and drive and inspire others to be the same both throughout the organisation
- Actively support an environmentally and socially conscious ethos in relation to E-Trading practices
- Conducting regular team meetings within the e-shop for staff and volunteers
- Recruiting, leading, training and coaching a team of 2 paid staff and 20 volunteers
- Maintaining administrative procedures
You will have a retail managerial online sales background, having experience of selling products online, developing growth of income. In addition, you will have experience of recruiting, training, coaching and developing a team, with the ability to lead and motivate. Good communication and listening skills, problem solving, organising and decision making are all essential, together with experience of working to strict deadlines and standards.
You will be tactful, empathetic, self-motivated and engaging with a ‘can do’ attitude and possess a full driving licence with a maximum of 3 points.
In return, our client offers a great team working environment, extensive benefits, free parking and an extremely rewarding environment.
The hours of work are 37.5 per week, 5 days out of 7 with the flexibility to work weekends.
This role is to start as soon as possible, so if you are interested, please contact Deborah Austin IMMEDIATELY on 07917 456472 to discuss further.
Elite Personnel Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer acting as an Employment Agency in the case of work-seekers for permanent positions, and as an Employment Business in the case of work-seekers for temporary positions and it is our policy to treat job applicants, employees and workers in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin or disability.
|Job Category||E-Trading Development Manager|
|Location||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|