This is a fantastic opportunity if you are an experienced Customs Supervisor with extensive Customs experience, currently seeking an exciting new permanent role within a very successful, highly reputable, growing company, offering long term development and prospects!
Based in Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, however, remote working is available, your duties working as a Customs Supervisor will include:
- Managing and developing the customs operations, ensuring that these operate efficiently & effectively, overseeing at team of x 5 handling European entries
- Assisting the International Trade Compliance Manager in ensuring complaint standards are maintained within the scope of the Companies customs activities and AEO accreditation
- Managing day to day activities and team members, holiday requests, sickness etc
- Developing and implementing effective operational systems and processes
- Daily monitoring of Duty/VAT exposure, completing Customs audits, ensuring customs guarantees are maintained at the correct level
- Responding to customer and operational enquiries quickly and effectively
- Arranging visits to customers as requested to discuss their customs activities
- Any other duties as required
- Using CNS, Destinate, Word, Excel, Outlook, inhouse FCL – windows-based system
You will have previous Customs experience, ideally within a supervisory capacity, however, this is not essential. In addition, you will be an approachable and fair leader with strong organisational and communication skills, having a passion to be part of a growing team resulting in long term prospects within the company.
In return our client offers a great team working environment, excellent working hours, great benefits and the flexibility to work remotely if preferred.
If you are interested, please contact Deborah Austin IMMEDIATELY on 07917 456472 to discuss further!
Elite Personnel Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer acting as an Employment Agency in the case of work-seekers for permanent positions, and as an Employment Business in the case of work-seekers for temporary positions and it is our policy to treat job applicants, employees and workers in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin or disability.
|Job Category||Customs, Import / Export Coordinator|
|Location||Dewsbury, West Yorkshire|