Are you seeking a new full-time permanent job in Customer Support? Would you like to work within a highly reputable, well-established company offering an outstanding benefits package? Is Birstall, West Yorkshire convenient for you? If so, this could be just the job for you!
Working within a busy team, your duties as Customer Support will include:
- Answering incoming customer calls
- Management and co-ordination of completing processes for the full life cycle of customer orders from pre-sale enquiries
- Following customer orders through to the delivery and aftersales requirements including technical queries and product warranty
- Work closely with other support functions within the central operations (the roles is pivotal in supporting both continual growth in sales and the improvement in the customer’s journey and experience
- Ensure customers’ expectations are met or exceeded, ensuring policies and procedure are adhered to
- Management and ownership for the order book through stock allocation; date requirements and dispatch
- Process orders for both internal sales and external customer base
- Take ownership for your divisional customers through effective communication with all key stakeholders (Sales, Purchasing, Warehousing, Logistics and Finance)
- Collate and interpret accurate sales data for sales order forecasting book
- Reviewing and action back order report
- Proactive sales and service calls to new and existing customers
- Take customer payments over the phone and log onto the system, along with daily banking allocation
You will have previous experience of working in a fast-paced customer service environment, together with excellent communication, organisation and prioritising skills. In addition, you will be a great team player with lots of initiative and excellent relationship building skills.
In return, our client offers a superb working environment, incredible benefits and free parking!
This role is full-time permanent to start as soon as possible and the hours of work are 08:30 until 17:00 Monday to Friday.
If you are interested, please call Deborah or Jeanette IMMEDIATELY on 07917 456472 or 01274 865868 to discuss further.
Elite Personnel Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer acting as an Employment Agency in the case of work-seekers for permanent positions, and as an Employment Business in the case of work-seekers for temporary positions and it is our policy to treat job applicants, employees and workers in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin or disability.
|Job Category||Customer Support|
|Salary||Circa £24,000 pa|
|Location||Birstall, West Yorkshire|