Are you an experienced Customer Service Advisor free to start an exciting new 12 month contract with an immediate start and the possibility of being made permanent? Would you like to work within a small very friendly team environment? Is Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire convenient for you? If so, then this could be just the role for you!
Working in a small busy call centre environment, your duties will include:
- Taking incoming calls, logging all calls, updating details on the company database
- Helping customers calling in needing advice or support with their product
- Managing the diary system and organising and allocating engineers to jobs
- Actively upselling warranty and care packages whilst liaising with customers
- Assisting where possible with minor issues or complaints carrying out investigation to resolve or escalate accordingly
- Any other admin duties as required by the department
You will need to have strong customer service experience, ideally within a call centre environment, together with the confidence to upsell. In addition, you will be IT literate, incredibly organised, methodical and self-motivated with strong customer focus.
In return, our client offers a fantastic, very friendly and fun team working environment and free parking!
Hours of work are 8.15am – 5pm Monday to Friday, plus every third Saturday morning, 8am – 12 noon which is paid at 1.5.
If you are interested, please call Deborah ASAP on 01274 865878 or 07917 456472 to discuss further.
Elite Personnel Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer acting as an Employment Agency in the case of work-seekers for permanent positions, and as an Employment Business in the case of work-seekers for temporary positions and it is our policy to treat job applicants, employees and workers in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin or disability.
|Job Category||Customer Service Advisor|
|Location||Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire|
|Salary||£19,760 - £24,000 pa|