Are you an experienced Customer Care / Customer Service Assistant looking to start an exciting new temporary contact from September for approximately 7 months? Would you like to work within a small very friendly team environment? Is Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire convenient for you? If so, then this could be just the role for you!
Working in a small, busy call centre environment, your duties will include:
- Taking inbound calls from customers and assisting with queries and issues
- Prioritising jobs in order of importance and logging them via the company system
- Liaising with engineers, colleagues and managers and updating customers frequently
- Logging and reporting complaints and taking appropriate action to resolve them as quickly and smoothly as possible
- Upselling products and services where possible
You will need to have strong customer service experience within a call centre environment, together with the confidence to upsell. In addition, you will be IT literate, incredibly organised, methodical and self-motivated with strong customer focus.
In return, our client offers a fantastic and motivating team working environment, free parking and excellent facilities!
Hours of work are 8.15am – 5pm Monday to Friday, plus every third Saturday morning, 8am – 12 noon which is paid at 1.5.
Elite Personnel Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer acting as an Employment Agency in the case of work-seekers for permanent positions, and as an Employment Business in the case of work-seekers for temporary positions and it is our policy to treat job applicants, employees and workers in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin or disability.
|Job Category||Customer Care Assistant, Customer Service Advisor|
|Salary||£8.72 per hour plus bonus|
|Location||Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire|