This is a fantastic opportunity if you are an experienced Customer Care Administrator looking for an exciting and varied new permanent job within a very busy, highly reputable and successful organisation. Conveniently based in Morley / Gildersome on the outskirts of Leeds, West Yorkshire close to the motorway network, our client offers a fantastic team working environment, amazing benefits and free parking!
Working within a busy customer care team, your duties will include:
- Assisting in the rectification of defects after sale
- Delivering a quality customer service to clients and customer base
- Taking calls from customers
- Raising works on the system
- Instructing and liasing with contractors in getting defects resolved with given priorities
- Keeping customers and clients updated throughout the process
- Building trustworthy relationships with clients and customers
You will have previous experience of working in a very busy environment, dealing with a high volume of calls and emails, possessing excellent verbal and written communication skills. In addition, you will be extremely organised, hardworking and committed with a first class telephone manner, strong administration skills and a passion for providing first class customer service.
Working hours are 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Thursday with a 4.30pm finish on Friday.
If you are interested, please call Deborah or Laura IMMEDIATELY on 07917 456472 to discuss further.
Elite Personnel Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer acting as an Employment Agency in the case of work-seekers for permanent positions, and as an Employment Business in the case of work-seekers for temporary positions and it is our policy to treat job applicants, employees and workers in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin or disability.
|Job Category||Customer Care Administrator|
|Salary||£18,000 - £20,000 pa|
|Location||Gildersome, Leeds, West Yorkshire|