If you are an experienced Corporate Lawyer seeking an exciting new career opportunity with one of West Yorkshires’ leading law firms, then this could be the ideal permanent role for you! Being a very well established, highly reputable and progressive law firm who have recently won a number of awards and are very well respected in the West Yorkshire region, you will be in their Leeds office which is perfectly located for both public transport and motorway networks.
Working as part of a very successful and growing multi-disciplinary Corporate Team, your duties will include:
- Dealing with local, national and international clients from a broad range of industries
- Offering sound commercial advice, working with clients to provide exceptional solutions
- Working on a wide range of quality instructions
- Managing your own caseload including business law, in particular share and business acquisitions and disposals, complex group re-organisations, shareholder agreements, distribution agreements, supply agreements and general corporate commercial advisory
- Though primarily based at the Leeds office, flexibility to work at the other office locations throughout West Yorkshire is required
You will have 1-4 years PQE experience of both corporate and commercial work and a high degree of initiative with the ability to manage your own caseload and time effectively. In addition, you will have excellent communication skills and a desire to promote the team and the firm both internally and externally. Is it also essential for you to possess a willingness to learn and be a proactive, enthusiastic and ambitious person, being is committed to driving your career forward.
In return our client offers a supportive environment, exciting challenges and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please call us IMMEDIATELY on 01274 865878 to discuss further.
Elite Personnel Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer acting as an Employment Agency in the case of work-seekers for permanent positions, and as an Employment Business in the case of work-seekers for temporary positions and it is our policy to treat job applicants, employees and workers in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin or disability.
|Job Category||Corporate Lawyer|
|Location||Leeds, West Yorkshire|