If you are a Conveyancing Assistant seeking an exciting new permanent role within a highly reputable, forward thinking and progressive law firm, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you! Very conveniently based in the centre of Bradford, West Yorkshire, our client offers excellent career prospects and a very generous benefits package, including FREE parking near to the offices or great proximity to the train station!
Working within the Residential Conveyancing Department, your duties will include:
- Accurately prepare emails and other documents, under supervision of fee earner
- Deal with phone calls or take messages as appropriate.
- Provide advice and guidance (where able to) to clients ensuring that the client is kept informed of progress and costs
- Liaise with estate agents, solicitors and others as required
- Deal appropriately with financial transaction on clients’ matters
- Prepare invoices for clients
- Opening and closing files
- Issue searches on purchase matters
- Deal with pre-exchange searches and post completion registrations
- Maintain an accurate and up to date filing system for each case
- Undertake relevant training subject to the approval of your Department Head, to ensure knowledge is kept up to date with relevant legislation and practice
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with our professional regulations
- Be aware of your responsibilities under health and safety legislation
- Carry out duties and responsibilities with regard to our Equality & Diversity Policy
- Any other duties as reasonably requested to support the department
You will have some previous conveyancing experience and knowledge and the desire to learn and progress further with a fantastic company, undertaking training appropriate to the role as required. In addition, you will be friendly, professional and highly organised with excellent attention to detail, competency with Microsoft Office packages and a confident telephone manner.
In return our client offers a state of the art, prestigious yet friendly and down to earth team working environment with a fantastic range of sports and social events!
If you are interested, please call Deborah or Victoria IMMEDIATELY on 07917 456472 to discuss further.
Elite Personnel Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer acting as an Employment Agency in the case of work-seekers for permanent positions, and as an Employment Business in the case of work-seekers for temporary positions and it is our policy to treat job applicants, employees and workers in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin or disability.
|Job Category||Conveyancing Assistant (Trainee)|
|Location||Bradford, West Yorkshire|
|Salary||Circa £18,000 pa|