This is an outstanding opportunity if you are an experienced Contracts Manager with land-based sector experience, seeking an exciting and unique opportunity to join a very well-respected national company based in Mirfield, West Yorkshire, who provide landscape maintenance teams at some of the UK’s most prestigious commercial centres and most iconic public spaces.
Working within the Landscaping Division, you will be responsible for delivering a high-quality soft & hard landscaping contracting service for clients, your duties will include:
- Management of large-scale landscaping projects
- Liaising with clients, supervising assigned personnel and contractors
- Ensuring compliance with all aspects of H&S, environmental and quality standards
- Ensuring projects are delivered to clients’ expectations and on budget, monitoring and managing cost control effectively
- Recruitment, including direct labour and subcontractors, identifying ongoing development needs of your team
- Procurement of materials and any subcontracted works within he forecasted budget
- Assisting with business development and supporting the Estimating team when required
You will be an experienced Contracts Manager within the land-based sector, possessing a relevant horticultural / landscaping qualification, possessing the following:
- Experience of delivering high quality projects
- Commercial acumen
- Contractual awareness, managing works in accordance with NEC3, NEC4, JCT & JCLI forms of contract
- Experience of Construction (Design & Management) Regulations
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong IT skills, including Word & Excel
- Good organisation and time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Purchasing and cost control experience
- Full driving licence
In addition, you will be motivated and driven, possessing a flexible approach.
In return our client offers regular and ongoing training, company vehicle and bonus scheme!
So, if you would like to join an incredibly well respected, very successful, growing company offering a long-term career, please call Deborah Austin on 01274 865878 to discuss further.
Elite Personnel Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer acting as an Employment Agency in the case of work-seekers for permanent positions, and as an Employment Business in the case of work-seekers for temporary positions and it is our policy to treat job applicants, employees and workers in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin or disability.
|Job Category||Contracts Manager|
|Location||Mirfield, West Yorkshire|
|Salary||£25,000 - £35,000 pa|