Are you an experienced Assistant Management Accountant? Are you seeking an exciting new permanent job offering progression? Would you like to work within a rapidly expanding, multi award-winning company who have outstanding values and a great culture? Is Morley, Leeds convenient for you? If so, this could be the perfect career opportunity for you!
Carrying out a hands-on role within the Finance Department being responsible for producing/analysing data to assist the business planning and decision making, your duties as Assistant Management Accountant will include:
- Ensuring all financial data is accurately processed through the company’s system
- Production of various Sales, Customer Service and Carbon Monitoring Reports monthly
- Assisting with the preparation of management accounts and providing feedback in readiness for monthly board meeting
- Prepare and produce APAC / India accounts and consolidated group management accounts
- Preparation and departmental cost vs budget reports and assisting with the preparation of annual department budgets
- Supporting the Financial Director with forecasting
- Review profit margins on orders and assist to implement changes to improve the profit margins
- Involvement with implementing improvements to the Companies financial system
- Providing over for the Sales / Purchase Ledger administration function when required
- Developing and maintaining excellent customer and supplier relationships and continually promote the Company values and reputation
- Processing debit / credit card payments via Sage pay
You will have:
- Broad range of experience within accounting
- Part-qualified or QBE
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- The ability to meet deadlines
- High attention to detail
- The ability to analyse data and make recommendations
- Ambition and drive to succeed
In addition, you will be a friendly, enthusiastic and self-motivated team player who is passionate about customer service.
In return, our client offers a very friendly team working environment, free parking, and outstanding benefits!
So, if you are interested in enhancing your career within a great company with ambitious growth plans, please contact Deborah or Helen IMMEDIATELY on 01274 865878 to discuss further.
Elite Personnel Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer acting as an Employment Agency in the case of work-seekers for permanent positions, and as an Employment Business in the case of work-seekers for temporary positions and it is our policy to treat job applicants, employees and workers in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin or disability.
|Job Category||Assistant Management Accountant|
|Salary||Circa £45,000 pa|