This is a fantastic opportunity if you are an experienced Area Sales Manager seeking a new permanent role within a very well-established, highly reputable, dynamic, growing manufacturing company offering fantastic career development opportunities!
The purpose of the role is to promote the business, its products and generate sales activities, through an innovative and customer centric approach, to support business growth and maximize business profitability, duties to include:
- Development of sales, aligned to individual and team KPIs
- Ownership of entire sales processes from contacting potential clients, to closing the sale and providing continued customer support
- Build strong client relationships and strong pipelines, identifying and generating additional sales opportunities
- Generate own leads, identifying potential opportunities within your dedicated area
- Generate sales quotes and follow up, demonstrating strong finalizing skills
- Work with internal teams to ensure customer requirements are delivered to a high standard – including procurement, stock, production and technical teams
- Maintain a strong understanding of our products, industry and competitors
- Sales administration and reporting
- Attendance and contribution to sales, stock and production meetings
- This is a field-based role that will entail some home working, regular attendance at head office and site visits as required
You will have:
- Experience of working within a Manufacturing business / construction industry
- Have an excellent track record in sales
- Previous responsibility for generating sales within a dedicated area
So, if you would like to work within a transparent, innovative, positive and rewarding company who go the extra mile and have fun along the way, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
If you are interested, please contact Deborah on 01274 865878 IMMEDIATELY to discuss further!
Elite Personnel Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer acting as an Employment Agency in the case of work-seekers for permanent positions, and as an Employment Business in the case of work-seekers for temporary positions and it is our policy to treat job applicants, employees and workers in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin or disability.
|Job Category||Area Sales Manager|
|Salary||£50,000 - £60,000 pa|