Are you an experienced Administration / Customer Service Co-ordinator seeking an exciting new permanent job? Would you like to work within a rapidly expanding, multi-award winning company? Is Morley, Leeds convenient for you? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Providing general support and contributing to the smooth running of all aspects of the Commercial Office administrative functions, your duties will include:
- Provide customers with both pre- and post-sales support in an efficient and professional manner
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships, continually promote the Company values and reflect a customer focused culture in all aspects of communication
- Processing UK orders accurately: data input entry from channels including telephone, fax and email
- Ensuring that UK customers are made aware of order, stock and delivery status
- Raising proforma invoices on non-credit accounts and ensuring goods are held until payment has been received
- Liaising with couriers to coordinate the dispatch of goods
- Invoicing UK orders on dispatch and ensuring the invoice reaches the customer
- Investigating and resolving customer queries and complaints via CRM
- Raising UK quotations and assisting with Export quotations during busy periods
- Answering and redirecting all calls to the relevant team in a professional manner
- Administering outbound post
- Scanning and attaching all relevant paperwork to sales orders
- Responding to general enquiries via telephone, fax, and email
You will be polite and professional with confident communication and strong administration / IT skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. In addition, you will be highly organised, efficient and able to meet deadlines, focused and observant with high attention to detail, excellent problem solving skills and the ability to follow work / processes, being driven by customer service satisfaction, possessing the ability to work in an intense, fast paced environment.
In return, our client offers a very friendly team working environment, free parking and outstanding benefits!
So, if you are interested in enhancing your career within a great company with ambitious growth plans, please contact Deborah or Jeanette IMMEDIATELY on 07917 456472 or 01274 865878 to discuss further.
Elite Personnel Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer acting as an Employment Agency in the case of work-seekers for permanent positions, and as an Employment Business in the case of work-seekers for temporary positions and it is our policy to treat job applicants, employees and workers in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin or disability.
|Job Category||Administration / Customer Service Coordinator|
|Location||Morley, Leeds, West Yorkshire|